UT athlete and Olympic contender Lexi Spann suffered what could have been a career ending injury but was able to make a comeback after surgery using adult stem cells. She was swimming at her pre-injury times at the Olympic trials only 7 months after dislocating her shoulder. See her amazing recovery story due to adult stem cells.
Texas Alliance for Life
Spiral Cord Injury Resources
- August 2015 Swimming World Magazine article
- Celling Stem Cell Technology
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Clearinghouse on Disability Information
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
- Parlayzed Veterans of America
- Spinal Cord Society
- The Mayo Clinic
- The National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- To see a new article published in Swimming World Magazine, just follow the link
- Maximizing Your Minimums.
- Spinal Revision Surgery: Why Patient Expectations Matter (Part 3 of 3)
- University of South Carolina – PLEDGE OF COMMITMENT CEREMONY SPEECH
- USC School of Medicine Hosts White Coat Ceremony
- Alumnus Dr. Scott Spann to deliver address at Pledge of Commitment Ceremony
- Quest for Wholeness: A year later….
- The Growing Trend of Lateral Spine Surgery: Q&A With Dr. Scott Spann of Pantheon Spinal
- Starting a Device Company: 3 Steps From Dr. Scott Spann
- The Quest for Wholeness